Getting to the show
For more information on getting to ExCeL London, click here.
The Elizabeth line will make it easier, faster and more convenient to visit ExCeL.
- A choice of 12 trains an hour, each with a capacity of 1,500 people. Check routes for all or part of your journey on the Citymapper app.
- Faster journey times across London so you can spend more time at the event, staying for that extra networking or learning opportunity.
- State-of-the-art trains with Wi-Fi and air conditioning so you can travel in style and comfort.
- Easy access to more hotels, restaurants and bars, as well as London's world-renowned theatre and shopping hotspots.
- Direct links for national travel: Farringdon (for Thameslink services), Paddington (for Reading, Oxford, and the South West) and Liverpool Street (for Stanstead and the east of England).
- Better connections for international visitors, including a 43-minute direct connection from Heathrow to ExCeL.