TRAVELTECH SHOW HAS ANNOUNCED A JAM-PACKED AGENDA FOR 2021
TravelTech Show, formerly Travel Technology Europe, has announced a jam-packed agenda for 2021 full of on-point topics focusing on the global travel tech market, including discussions around the ‘post-pandemic cloud’, ‘evolving technology’ and ‘emerging new travel trends’.
The event, which is adopting a unique and exciting ‘follow the sun’ format this year to provide territory-specific content for buyers in Europe, Asia and North America, will take place virtually on 14th and 15th September.
Delegates at this year’s buyer-only event can choose from three different streams. Process, Customer Journey and Innovation – so enabling visitors to select the topics they are most interested in and giving them a tailored agenda to suit their business needs, whether they’re working in IT roles, are more customer marketing focused or interested in the bigger travel tech picture.
Under the Process stream, those most interested in efficiency and maximising revenues can choose from topics such as:
- ‘How to increase performance, security, and effectiveness to help speed up their recovery post-pandemic with deep dives into the post-pandemic cloud
- ‘How Google is changing online hotel sales’
- ‘New cyber security threats’
- ‘Using payments to gain loyalty and blockchain’.
For marketers, there will be the opportunity to discover the latest strategies, recommendations, and inspiration for creating growth-driving marketing with the Customer Journey sessions, which include:
- ‘Creating content that chimes’
- ‘Developments in virtual reality’
- ‘Identifying new tribes and where exactly to spend your marketing budget’
- ‘Exploring the use of technology to make your business more sustainable’
- ‘Can we live without third party cookies?’
The Innovation segment will see industry experts uncover what’s next in the future of travel tech and the trends that will shape the post-pandemic world to really get tech buyers thinking and topics include:
- Exploring what we want from travel and how technology will help us to get it?’
- ‘Getting to grips with staycation tech’
- ‘AI personalisation in travel’
- ‘Examining the year that product took centre stage’
“This TravelTech Show is the next stage of evolution for us and the industry and we’re really excited at the prospect of delivering next-gen digital content to a global online audience of senior digital, marketing and commercial technology specialists to learn, grow, sell and buy from each other via an online platform,” exclaimed Nimet Sayeed, Event and Commercial Manager, TravelTech Show.
The interactive, two-day event – the show’s 18th edition – will take place on 14th-15th September 2021 and attendees can register at https://traveltech-show.com/register
For more information on the three different streams and the full agenda please visit https://traveltech-show.com/agenda
• The post-pandemic cloud
• How Google is changing online hotel sales
• New cybersecurity threats
• Using payments to gain loyalty
• Creating content that chimes
• Virtual reality
• New tribes and where to spend your marketing budget
• Using technology to make your business more sustainable
• Can we live without third party cookies
• What do we want from travel and how will technology help us get it?
• Getting to grips with staycation tech
• AI personalisation in travel
• Future traveller tech
• The year that product took centre stage
About TravelTech Show
TravelTech Show, taking place 14-15th September 2021, is a virtual exhibition for senior digital, marketing and commercial technology buyers to find innovation and build new relationships with global travel technology suppliers and local disrupters. The interactive event will bring Asia, Europe, and the Americas together with virtual content in a daring ‘follow the sun’ programme.
Technology buyers from across the global tourism sector can improve their tech stack, access the latest innovations, discover new micro and macro trends, find original technologies, benchmark performance, network and uncover new ways to increase efficiencies, drive revenues and learn how to improve customer journeys.