To ensure compliance with our Space Only Build Regulations and the venues eGuide regulations, two full sets of your build plans must be submitted in advance of the show. Please submit your plans to KRM Safety Management no later than 15th May 2023.
The plans must include;
- Drawn plans, clearly showing elevation and plan views with measurements noted including the maximum height. Detail build materials, include any inflatables or rigged elements, prove the structural stability, be specifically for this exhibition
- A Construction Phase Plan as your individual stand area is classed as a construction site in its own right.
- Public Liability Insurance which covers the company building and dismantling your stand.
- A Method Statement
- A Health & Safety Declaration
- A detailed Risk Assessment which must include details of any unusual exhibits or activities on the stand (any machinery, working kitchens, moving visitor attractions).
All documents must be submitted in English and should clearly state the exhibiting company's name, stand number along with the name of the company, persons name and the details of the person responsible for the stand build.
Approval must not be assumed until written approval is received. Once approval has been received no alteration may be made to the approved design without further approval being sought.
A full set of the above must be submitted by uploading them to the KRM Safety Management auditing portal. You can do this by following this link – SPACE ONLY UPLOAD. When requested you should enter the email address that was used to book your stand as the password. This information should be submitted by Friday 15th May 2023
The Organiser reserves the right not to allow the build of your stand to begin if plans have not been submitted and approved prior to the show.
If you are unsure as to what must be submitted and how to go about it, please contact the operations team.
return to menu